Thank you in your interest in joining the STAT Medical Transport Team. Below are all documents needed to apply for employment with us. If you have any issues or if you have questions in regards to the information below, please contact our Human Resourses Department at 610-449-7828 and we will be happy to assist you.
NOTICE: Every employment application that you will fill out during your lifetime will reserve the right to conduct a criminal background check. Some employers do follow through, and some don’t. We are advising you that we really will conduct a full criminal background check on every applicant, and a full driver history on every applicant eligible to drive a company vehicle. We will examine online photographs and internet social networking website postings when conducting background checks. Photographs and postings on internet sites are considered public domain. If you appear to be acting inappropriately or appear to be posing in a way that is not compatible with our company philosophy, please don’t even bother to fill out this application. NO EXCEPTIONS.
CLICK HERE to download an application for employement.
Attach the following required documents with this application:
- Front and back copy of your driver’s license. (Must possess a valid drivers license at the time of hire.)
- Front and back copy of your EMT / EMT-Paramedic certification or RN license.
- Front and back copy of your CPR / BCLS card (Professional Rescuer CPR / BCLS only)
- Front and back copy of your ACLS card (Paramedics & RN’s only)
- Copy of Emergency Vehicle Operator’s (EVOC) certificate & PA State EMSVO certification
- Driver History Report (Click Here to download Request For Driver Information)
- Criminal Background Reoprt (Click Here Obtain Criminal History Report)
Letters of recommendation, resume, applicable certificates, awards, etc.
Incomplete applications will not be processed. Please do not return your application unless all paperwork is attached.
Complete applications will be processed and reviewed. Applicants may then be called for an interview as job openings occur or are anticipated.